Friday, June 12, 2009

I Got Tagged!!

So, I've been tagged by Elisa of Leatherette and here we go...

What is your current obsession?
The internet in general. I've missed thee!!!!

What is your weirdest obsession?
Collecting my cats' whiskers when they fall out. Yes, I'm a freak in that way...

What are you wearing today?
A band shirt and jeans (like everyday unfortunately...)

Why is today special?
Because I have the internet back!! (Have you guessed that I'm excited?)

What would you like to learn to do?
Sewing. I'd love to be able to modify some of the stuff I have so that it fits and looks better on me.

What's for dinner today?
Absolutely no idea.

What was the last thing you bought?
A smoothie. I absolutely love smoothies.... especially on beautiful, hot days...

What are you listening to right now?
The TV in the background. As far as music, I've been listening to quite a bit of Arkona lately.

What is your favorite weather?
Sunny with a few clouds, about 27 to 35 degrees (Celsius).

What is on your bedside table?
I actually don't have a bedside table. I just put everything either on my desk or my dresser. Currently, a selection of things on these is: a lamp, a quarter of a book (it kept falling apart, so I've been recycling the parts I've already read), way too many pill bottles (most of them prescription), Lubriderm (I had a touch-up done on my tattoo and I use Lubriderm for the aftercare), kleenex, and cat wiskers (see my strangest obsession above).

What is your most challenging goal right now?
To force myself to try to think about feeling normal.

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
She has great taste, and I definitely love what she finds for her blog. I wish I were as stylish...

If you could have a house totally paid for , fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like to be?
Hmmm.... That's tough. I'd have to say either New York or Paris.

Favorite vacation spot?
Paris. I just love that city.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A cheque for 100 million dollars (or even better, Euros). Oh what I would do then...

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A beautiful beach somewhere in the Caribbean. (I've never been...)

Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese. It's just so different from any language I currently know.

What is your must have at the moment?
To be honest, I'm not sure.

One thing that you would snitch out of someone's closet, with no regrets?
Anything from Anastasia's closet. Anything and everything from her closet...

What's the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
That belt I bought not too long ago.

What would you like an endless supply of?
Money.

What are your plans for the summer?
Go to school, travel, and growl.

My turn to tag people so... I tag you awesome people: Heavy Metal Fashion, Inspiration Archery, and Silent Doe.

1 comment:

  1. aw shucks. Sorry I missed this and who knows if you'll get the comment...i was moving when you posted this!

    ReplyDelete